This is a miscellany of websites I've published over the last few years, including one that is current.
Please feel free to write to me with comments, indeed contributions in the case of the daily blog, to the email address below.
- O Ce Biel: A memoir of my time spent in the Friuli region of north-east Italy during the mid-1970s.
- Blog: Daily rambling on events that catch my eye: Whatever I Fancy Blog. It started out as Coronavirus Blog, then became Climate Blog. Latterly I've given myself permission to write about anything. It still incorporates the previous topics; I'm hoping that coronavirus will fade, and that climate returns to centre stage.
- General Election 2019: A blog turned into diary of the UK election.
- My America: My experience of the USA in 1970 and since.
- The Blank Canvas: A whimsical look at artists driven to drink.